Saturday, March 13, 2010

My Quizilla Account on Hiatus


I'm officially putting my Quizilla account on hiatus. It's coming to my exam week and I need all the time I need to study. I don't know how long it's going to be on hiatus for, but all I'm saying is that it might be on for a very long time. I will post a notice on my journal there.

I'm very sorry about this notice, but as I realize the more the weeks has progressed, the less time I've been on Quizilla. I really want to get good marks on my report. If I do badly on my first term report, then I will start over in the second term. I'm gonna try to get A's so I can go to Japan later on in this year.

See ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

About Me

My Photo
alchemy5mage
I love Japanese culture and plan to live in there once I'm older. My favourite bands are currently SuG, ViViD, Alice Nine, The GazettE and many others!
View my complete profile
Powered By Blogger

Followers

Subscribe to Feed